For months I've been pondering all the things I wanted to make for our baby girl. I got busy and in the past two weeks completed a lot of sewing projects. Seriously, ask Tom. I put our Singer to work and burned some thread through that bad boy. I completed four projects for baby and another for Alpha (just for fun).
Here's the last piece of creation that hummed through the Singer needle (photos of the other goodies to come at a later date). The sleeves and ruffles at the bottom were such a pain and I became pretty proficient with a seam ripper. However, I think this turned out pretty good if I say so myself. Now let's hope it'll actually fit.
Mama's Handiwork - 7.30.10
Labels:
Baby Collins,
Construction,
Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mama Megs, make me one too! =D. You have to show us your other pieces of work...
Post a Comment