Baby @ Week 27 - 8.16.10
Dear Peanut,
It's been a busy week here at home and the weekend just got peppier with a surprise visit from Auntie Alpha and Manong Zion. We (and by that I mean mostly daddy) spent a great deal of the weekend playing with Zion. Daddy is very patient with him and I have no doubt he will be just as wonderful with you.
On another note, daddy and I have yet to start work on your room. Our attempts to de-clutter have been an on and off affair, but we're getting there. Daddy has a lot of plans and I can't wait to see what his magic hands create. It will certainly be something incredible.
By the way, thanks to Auntie Alpha, my makeup looks spamtastic for this week's photo shoot. I'm certain she's excited to someday give you pointers on how to apply and wear makeup when you're old enough, of course. Lucky you.
Labels:
Baby Collins,
Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
of course I'll give her pointers. she'll be my model. =D.
Post a Comment